Hai Febuary

Januari End and now Febuary coming, i Starting my new Month working at TBS Hospital There Ia surgery for second time There and my boss need my help and i have to, he promised Will pay back my taxi money and let see yahh
Meet Friends again and They told me what condition working There so so amazing how They are working and im still Thanx Allah how we working at cinere jadi "nikmat mana lagi yg km dusta kan " tiap hari harus bersyukurlah yah besyukur
Sebelumnya aku juga dapat pencerahan dari teman lama Aini Dia begitu banyak ngasih support dan saran apa yg harus aku lakukan and she Said soon i Will meet my soulmate and i promise i Will do what shes sugesti to me and today monday i have to keep spirit dont hate dont thinking bad and just banyak sedekah and i Will do i promised to my Self 

5 February 

Lima hari bulan berjalan no something new and still same and today my boss pay back my money for taxi hahaha thank u and today I'm cooking ,pesanan aku di lazada sampai Saat ini blm sampai juga mo hampir Satu minggu apakah Akan datang yah soalnya need for cooking like today I'm cooking and cabe make my Hand burn hope tomorrow blendernya datang yah 

9 Febuari
Today is special day for me coz today my dad gone still remember 9 February 2008 I lose someone who I love my beloved dad he's gone before he saw something who he want but already destiny from Allah yahhh kita harus sabar and today complete 7 year I don't have dad anymore 
Ohh ya also today someone who ever close to me from 2009 till 2012 birthday and I already send him messege but no respone from him anymore maybe he don't want talk with me anymore or maybe he want to forget everything about me maybe he already happy wih his new life yahhh okay I accepted it.,,,
But please replay just one word
Or should I send again...let it be yahhh
#sooo sad


15 Febuari

Today is sunday, and in this day im working including shift..just for special case they said..let see what will happend next, today feel so so so boring and i wanna be free going somewhere, got headache and maybe this coz of PMS or what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JODOH PASTI BERTEMU

Belajar Motor

ᒍEᖇᗩᗯᗩT Oᕼᕼ ᒍEᖇᗩᗯᗩT!! KᗩᗯI ᒍᗩYᗩ ᑭᒪᗩTIᑎᑌᗰ ᑕIᑎEᖇE