KᎬᏩᎪᏞᎪᏌᎪNKᏌ

This is about what I feel last  3 days , feel boring  boring for doing something , specially at work. After 14 years I'm working this time I feel so so so boring , even working just 8 hours buic I feel llongggkggg time ... Time goes by so slowly at work , yeah manything happened last this year, many changing at work , situation , people around me, system change many change and maybe now I reach top of my patient limit , can handle anymore, if possible to change ic wilk but opportunity still not close at me yet, like my friends they have brave to said they quick and now their life also change, maybe I have to brave too but i have to thinking over and over to take good decision coz i have to pay my responsibility for paying my house nobody i count on it just me only, i know allah already give good decision for me so just wait and see....more much patience working in this situation😬😬😬😬😬
Today again this conditions not make comfortable, i hate with this situation but how to get out from here, i dunno i try but the door still not open for me uffftt i have to struggle with all this and i have to be strong and patience hope someday Allha will hear what i feel and door will open if i keep this hate will be not good for me , maybe they tey to make me not comfortable and i out and they happy i need money for my life and for all

1 December 2015

Pagi december di mulai dengan berita yang sangat sedih.....aku butuh cuti untuk nganterin mama pulang ..tapi apa yang aku dapat....aku ga bisa..karena atasan bilang tidak bisa..karena banyak alasan yang ga aku ngerti yang ga masuk akal....kenapa mereka ga bisa fleksibel sedikitpun sama aku...sementara aku sudah melakukan banyak untuk perusahan,,,ya Allah aku baru tau whats the real him...aku sudah tahu dan taka kan lagi lagi lagi........cukup semuanya,,better silent, keep mt mouth and mungkin itu lebih baik...semoga Allah membukakan pintu hatinya yang sempit...uffffttttt yang bisa sekarang hanyalah tarik nafas panjang saja
akhirnya aku dibuat cuti juga tanggal 7 dan 8 des dan aku disuruh keep my mouth not tell to Mr P, dan akupun berangkat nganter mama, memang mamaku ga sakit parah, tapi dalam tubuh beliu ada bom waktu yang siap meledak dan nobody understand about it, even her. dalam perjalan pulang memang aku ajak kakakku untuk take picture for while di lembah anai yang sangat bagus dengan air terjunnya, apakah aku salah???? dan mampun senang, memang aku buat DP di bbm aku, dan pada saat itu tdk sedikutpun terpikir olehku she will be keep thats picture and she show ti him and she said in this picture my mom not sick shes healty and happy and i no need to take her to my village.ohhhhh hw could her, still many story i have to tell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JODOH PASTI BERTEMU

Belajar Motor

ᒍEᖇᗩᗯᗩT Oᕼᕼ ᒍEᖇᗩᗯᗩT!! KᗩᗯI ᒍᗩYᗩ ᑭᒪᗩTIᑎᑌᗰ ᑕIᑎEᖇE